On the Friday, January 19, 2018 episode of the “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon“, Jimmy welcomed guests, Trevor Noah of “The Daily Show”, actress Dakota Fanning of “The Alienist”, and comedian Jeff Dye of “Better Late Than Never”. Fallon also penned our favorite segment of the week, his Friday night thank you notes! Be sure to watch the video below to see just who Jimmy wrote this thank yous too! I made sure and transcribed his notes for you as well. Have a great weekend!
Watch Jimmy Fallon Write Thank You Notes To On The Friday, January 19, 2018 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon!
On the Friday, January 19, 2018 episode of the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Guy who accidentally triggered a missile warning in Hawaii for basically sending the most extreme ‘You up’ text ever.”
- “Sludge for making snow look like it’s smoked two packs a day for the past 20 years.”
- “Saints wide receiver Tommylee Lewis after the Vikings stunning victory for looking like everyone the moment they realized they left their phone in an Uber.”
- “Cracklin’ Oat Bran for giving humans the chance to eat cat food.”
- “Computer updates for reminding me tomorrow for 10 years straight.”
- “Winter coat pockets for being a time capsule filled with tissues from last spring.”
- “Flu season for forcing to figure out how to get through an entire day just using my elbows.”
- “Sour cream for not being called taco yogurt.”
- “Thank you, White House physician saying that Trump has incredible genes…”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon pen his weekly thank you notes to winter coat pockets, sour cream, Cracklin’ Oat Bran and more on Friday, January 19, 2018. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, the Tonight show itself, or Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!