On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Queen Latifah, Freddie Highmore and musical guest Sam Smith. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes! Be sure to scroll down for details. I transcribed the notes he shared on Friday, December 1, 2017! I also have the video for you to watch time and time again. Enjoy!
Watch Video Of Jimmy Fallon Writing Thank you Notes On The Friday, December 1, 2017 Episode O The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon!
On the Friday, December 1, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy wrote thank you notes to:
- “Rockefeller Center’s Christmas Tree Lighting for making people wait three hours in the cold to say ‘Cool, let’s go home.”
- “Thank you untangling Christmas lights for being what I trained for all year with my earbuds.”
- “Thank you, princess-to-be Meghan Markle for sounding like a drunk person trying to say ‘magic marker.”
- “Thank you coworker who puts up mistletoe for basically saying I’m trying to get fired before Christmas.”
- “Thank you In N Out for being the only restaurant name that tells me what is about to happen to my burger.”
- “Thank you, gift bags for basically saying ‘I don’t consider you wrap worthy.”
- “Thank you ladles for letting me know what would happen if a spoon hooked up with a saxophone.” PS: Be sure to watch Jimmy, James and Steve Higgins play the “saxophone” in the video below!”
- “Thank you hot chocolate for making regular chocolate feel super insecure about their appearance.”
Hulu Video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to In N Out, Meghan Markle, hot chocolate, Christmas lights, and many more on the Friday, December 1, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!