On last night’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests James Franco, Kendall Jenner, Pete Townshend and Alfie Boe. He also penned our favorite weekly segment – his Friday night thank you notes! Did you have a chance to watch it last night? No worries if you missed it. We have video below (and the transcript) of Jimmy’s thank you notes from Friday, September 8, 2017. Enjoy!
Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to Mark Zuckerberg, NFL, Triscuits and more on Friday, September 8, 2017!
Watch Jimmy Fallon write his hilarious weekly thank you notes to:
- “Mark Zuckerberg for announcing the birth of your second daughter (August). It’s nice to finally see someone post pictures of their baby on Facebook.”
- “Thank you, college classes that start at 8 am for helping prepare students for one of the most important job skills there is – going to work hungover.”
- “Thank you professional football for being the only major sport where this guy (see video) is in perfect shape.”
- “Thank you school picture laser backdrop for making kids look like they’re halfway through robbing a bank.”
- “Thank you, NFL kickoff weekend for reminding me that too minutes in a game really means an hour left in the game.”
- “Thank you visors, or as my head calls you – a convertible.”
- “Thank you crosswalk guy for being the original white walker.”
- “Thank you, Triscuits for being Wheat Thins that got jacked and spray tanned over the summer.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla, Triscuits, NFL kickoff, and more on the Friday, September 8, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!