On last night’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Jordan Peele, Claire Foy, Iggy Azalea Ft. Anitta. He also penned our favorite weekly segment, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes.
On the Friday, May 26, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy wrote thank you notes to:
- “Thank you, fleet week for starting with a march of pride and ending with a walk of shame.”
- “Fleet week for taking the country’s most distinguished men and women and then turning them into this for a few days (watch the video below for details on the Bachelorette whaboom guy).”
- “Thank you Brooks Brothers logo for giving us a preview of what it would look like when Amazon drones deliver sheep.”
- “Thank you, grill marks for making steaks look ripped.”
- “Thank you, challenge coins for basically being pogs that get drunk.”
- “Thank you raisins for looking like grapes that smoked Camel Lights for 20 years.”
- “Thank you, men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces. Your service to this country allows us to live free and be safe. You somehow found a way to make the greatest city (NYC) on earth even better.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to the U.S. Armed Forces, raisins, challenge coins, the Bachelorette whaboom bachelor, and many more on the Friday, May 26, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!