On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, he welcomed guests Will Forte, Terry Crews and Jack Whitehall. Jimmy Fallon and special guest SNL star Alec Baldwin also penned their weekly thank you notes! Be sure to watch the video below.
Watch Jimmy Fallon and Alec Baldwin Write Thank You Notes On Friday, September 29, 2017!
- “Thank you this week for being a really awkward time to propose at an NFL game.”
- “Thank you, every picture of Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at the Presidents Cup….”
- “Thank you Dateline for premiering tonight and for being the only show where nobody calls their friends to say ‘I’m going to be on TV.”
- “Thank you Anthony Weiner for being sentenced to 21 months in prison. Man, talk about a stiff sentence.”
- “Thank you six Trump staffers who used their private emails to conduct official business, which still isn’t as bad as sending emails of your private business.”
- “Thank you Hostess for presenting new White Fudge Ding Dongs….”
- “Thank you 10 Cent Wing Night for letting me know exactly how much I’m being ripped off when it’s not wing night.”
Alec Baldwin’s thank you note:
- “Thank you Twitter for raising your character limit to 280 this week or as President Trump put it, this news is huuuuuuuuuuuge.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon and SNL’s Alec Baldwin write thank you notes to the Presidents Cup, Twitter, 10 Cent Wing Night and so much more on the Friday, September 29, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, their thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!