Super Bowl XLVI champion and New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz is joining the likes of John Elway, Terrell Davis, Jerome Bettis, Michael Strahan, Kurt Warner and Donovan McNabb as the newest face of Campbell’s Chunky newly resurrected Mama’s Boy campaign. The talented wide receiver is not only known for his play on the field, his touchdown salsa dance, but his very close relationship with his mother and grandmother, which according to Campbell’s made him the perfect fit. If you’re wondering if his mama and abuelita will be featured in the commercials, according to Business Wire “For the current campaign the role of Cruz’ mother and grandmother are played by actresses. In the first television spot, titled “Mascot,” Cruz is called to the sideline by his stand-in mom, disguised as a team mascot, to serve him a bowl of Chunky soup. The print ads will appear in sports and men’s magazines.”
Campbell’s Chunky Resurrects Mama’s Boy Campaign with Super Bowl Champion Victor Cruz
- Published: 257 days ago on September 6, 2012
- By: Candi
- Last Modified: September 6, 2012 @ 3:03 pm
- Filed Under: Sports
- Tagged With: ad, Campbell's Chunky, Campbell's Chunky soup, Donovan McNabb, Football, Jerome Bettis, John Elway, Kurt Warner, Mama's Boy ad campaign, Mama's Boy campaign, Michael Strahan, new york giants, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, NFL, sports, Terrell Davis, Victor Cruz, Victor Cruz grandma, Victor Cruz mom, Wide receiver Victor Cruz
Candace Rose Anderson
Candace Rose Anderson interviews celebrities and experts featuring the latest trends in health, fashion, sports, tech, decor and more!
For more information or to book an interview or satellite media tour, please email Candace: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBS Dietary, Lifestyle and Treatment Options with Internist Dr. Steven Lamm
- Psychologist Dr. Vivian Diller Talks National Women’s Health Week
- Summer Etiquette Tips with Etiquette Expert Lizzie Post
- Entertainment Reporter and Mom Nancy O’Dell Talks Drive It Home Initiative
- How to Prep for Retirement in Your Twenties and Thirties
- Registered Dietitian Ashley Koff Shares Results from New Prevention Magazine Survey on Digestive Health
- Baby Must Haves Every New Mom Needs with Baby Safety Expert To the Stars, Brad Mattarocci
- Keeping Mom Safe on the Road this Mother’s Day and Beyond with Brandy Schaffels and James Bell
- New Health and Green Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet
- Mother’s Day Gifts for New Moms with The Bump’s Lori Richmond
Candace Rose Anderson is not responsible in any way for the views, opinions and statements made by those featured on Candace Rose.
Affiliate Disclaimer: None of my interviews contain affiliate links, but affiliate links are featured on occasional posts on the blog, and I will make a small commission when a link is clicked and an item is purchased. As always I will never feature a product I don't believe in.
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide