On the Friday, October 13th episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed actresses Blake Lively, and Gabrielle Union, and musical guest Wu-Tang Clan. He also penned our favorite segment of the week – his hilarious thank you notes.
Watch Video Of Jimmy Fallon Writing Thank You Notes On Friday, October 13, 2017!
On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show, Jimmy wrote thank you notes to:
- “Porg in the new Star Wars trailer for letting me know what it would look like if I had squeezed a guinea pig as hard as I could.”
- “Thank you, breaking a mirror for meaning seven years of bad luck, and thank you breaking your iPhone screen for meaning seven months of being too lazy to get a new one.”
- “Thank you controls on office chairs for making sitting feel like navigating an intergalactic space ship.”
- “Thank you Netflix screen that asks ‘Are you still watching?’ for being the most passive aggressive way for saying ‘dude, you need to get your life together.”
- “Thank you milk and sugar station at Starbucks for reminding me why I never want to be roommates with the rest of the world.”
- “Thank you Halloween egg nog. You’re like regular egg nog but with more Boohs.”
- “Thank you bobbing for apples for making a thing you don’t actually want difficult to get.”
- “Thank you hayrides for letting me know what it would look like if the Amish had invented UberPOOL.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to bobbing for apples, hayrides, Porg, breaking a mirror on Friday the 13th and more on the Friday, October 13, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!