Back to school season is officially here! If you’re a parent or student shopping for a new laptop, alarm clock, a 3D printing pen, and more, you’re in luck! Emmy Award winning digital lifestyle expert, Mario Armstrong stopped by this week to share his 2017 back to school essentials. There are so many amazing tech must haves, I’m wishing I was still a student!
Please be sure to watch the video below to see digital lifestyle expert, Mario Armstrong’s 2017 back to school essentials. I’ve listed the items below for your convenience. Don’t forget to head over to ThunkNews.com/Essentials for more information and purchase details. Happy back to school season!
Mario Armstrong’s back to school essentials checklist:
- The Dell XPS 27 All-in-One is a dorm room essential for students who work hard and play hard
- The ZIPIT Monstar Carrying Cases available at Jet.com helps keep them organized and entertained using clever augmented reality
- Help them lift their imagination off the page with the updated 3D printing pen, 3Doodler Create
- iHome iBT232 Bluetooth Dual Alarm FM Radio Clock will send them back to school on time, all charged up and humming their favorite tunes
- Stay connected to home and live life in the know with the second-to-none Canary All-In-One security solution
- Minted’s unique back to school essentials will make all students feel really special
YouTube video: Watch Mario Armstrong dish on his 2017 back to school essentials for students of all ages.
Mario Armstrong, Emmy® award winner, digital lifestyle trends and technology commentator, has made it his mission to better people’s lives through technology. Mario is the tech expert for TODAY and Weekend TODAY. On his blog and in his commentary, Mario is known for his ability to bridge the gap between tech enthusiasts and those less technologically savvy. Because of his unique ability to simplify technology, Mario has made a name for himself as the “go to commentator” for many national TV and radio shows when they need an expert to translate a new technology or trend.
This SMT is sponsored by Dell, Jet.com, 3Doodler, iHome, Canary, Minted. Candace Rose was not compensated by the sponsors for this segment.