On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests New York Yankees legend, Derek Jeter, Katherine Langford, and musical guest Father John Misty. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his Friday night thank you notes!
Watch Jimmy Fallon Write Thank You Notes On Friday, May 12, 2017!
On the Friday, May 12, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy wrote thank you notes to:
- “Donald Trump for firing FBI director James Comey, which is weird considering you’re the person most in need of a comb-y.”
- “Thank you Mother’s Day for being that one time every year I’m suddenly reminded how much extra it costs to have a gift shipped overnight.”
- “Thank you Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, Mexican President, Enrique Pena Nieto, and French President-elect Emmanuel Macron for making international politics feel like the cover of a romance novel in the book section of a grocery store.”
- “Thank you, commencement speeches for giving students one last chance to not pay attention during a lecture.”
- “Thank you, Dove body wash for releasing bottles designed to reflect the shape of different body types because nothing is more empowering than standing in the middle of a CVS trying to figure out what pale plastic blob I look like naked.”
- “Thank you, people walking in flip flops for making it sound like someone’s getting slapped every few seconds.”
- “Thank you, moms for teaching us how to be smart and how to be strong, and how long a voicemail can be.”
- “Thank you, pugs for looking like dogs that just haven’t been fully inflated yet.”
Tonight Show Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to Donald Trump, James Comey, Mother’s Day, voicemails from mom, pugs and much more on the Friday, May 12, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!