On the Friday, February 17, 2017 episode of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”, Jimmy welcomed guests Joel McHale, Zoë Kravitz, Ryan Adams. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his Friday night thank you notes!
On last night’s episode of the Tonight show, Jimmy wrote thank you notes to:
- “Thank you, Presidents Day. It’s nice to finally have a day this year where we can take our minds off of everything and think about the President.”
- “Thank you, American Girl for introducing your first ever boy doll, and looking like the doll version of “The Bachelor.”
- “Vice Admiral Robert Harward for turning down President Trump’s offer to be National Security Advisor, and for looking like the Six Flags guy without his glasses.”
- “Side Tables for looking like a piece of furniture you’re cheating with.”
- “Heavy winter gloves for making me feel like I’m always ready to hold a live hawk.”
- “Thank you, all-in-one shampoos and conditioners for being the spork of shower products.”
- “Thank you, seeing my breath in the cold during winter for making me look like I’m constantly vaping.”
- “Thank you, long underwear or as I like to call you, secret pants.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes as seen originally on the Friday, February 17, 2017 episode of the Tonight show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!
You can also watch video of the entire episode of “The Tonight show” (February 17th) here: