On last night’s episode (Friday, January 20, 2017) of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests James Spader, Big Sean, Kevin Delaney and Marian Hill. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes!
Video: Jimmy Fallon Writes Thank You Notes On Inauguration Day, Friday, January 20, 2017 on the Tonight Show!
Last night Jimmy Fallon wrote thank you notes to:
- “Kellyanne Conway’s inauguration outfit for showing us what it would look like if LL Cool J was in Hamilton.”
- “Vine for officially shutting down this week. Your six second videos were so, thank you Vine, your six second videos were so….”
- “The female shark who gave birth to several zebra sharks without being impregnated by a male partner…”
- “Aloe vera for sounding like a chimney sweep saying hello to someone named Vera.”
- “GPS. I don’t know where I’d be without you.”
- Vladimir Putin for calling Donald Trump’s critics worse than prostitutes…or as they say in Russia ‘bros before hoes.”
Video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes on the Friday, January 20, 2017 episode of the Tonight show in the video below! If you have any questions or comments about the video, Jimmy’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!