On the Friday, January 26, 2018 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Chelsea Handler, Desus & Mero and Rob Haze. He also wrote his hilarious weekly thank you notes. Did you have a chance to watch? No worries if you missed it! I have the video below for you to watch time and time again. I also transcribed it for you! Enjoy!
Watch Jimmy Fallon Write Thank You Notes To The Patriots, Speed Skating And More On The Tonight Show Video On Friday, January 26, 2018!
- “Thank you speed skating for being the most intense way to dab.”
- “Putting your phone in a different pocket than you normally do for that split second of white hot panic.”
- “Thank you Patriots going to the Super Bowl because who doesn’t love a good overdog story.”
- “Oscar statue for looking like CP30 after getting botox.”
- “Thank you, people who quit Facebook for telling me all the reasons you’re leaving Facebook in a long post on Facebook.”
- “Dogsledding for being the only sport that involves staring at a dozen dog butts for hours at a time.”
- “Thank you, personal trainers for getting paid to count to 10.”
- “Thank you, Philadelphia Eagles coach, Doug Peterson for always looking like you’re wearing a Guy Fieri visor.”
- Refrigerator ice maker for always making it sound like my fridge just bowled a strike.”
- “Thank you the shape of water for not being called ’50 Shades Of Aquaman.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon pen thank you notes on Friday, January 26, 2018! He wrote them to Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Peterson, the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, refrigerator ice makers and many more! *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!