It’s always a great day when Bobbie Thomas stops by the Today show with KLG and Hoda! I had the chance to interview Bobbie a few years ago, and she is an absolute delight. I learned so much from her then, and always gain beauty knowledge during her Today appearances! This morning she shared so amazing last minute holiday beauty gifts that everyone on your list will LOVE. I don’t know about you, but my best presents always include eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner and beauty essentials. I love finding holy grail beauty products and learning how to use them on Youtube!
Did you have a chance to catch Bobbie Thomas’ beauty must haves on Today with KLG and Hoda? No worries if you missed it! We have the video below for you to watch. I also shared all the items she mentioned on the show in case you’re interested in them. I personally love all the brands she mentioned, so this was exciting!
Beauty Expert Bobbie Thomas Shares Last Minute Holiday Beauty Gifts With Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb On Today Show with KLG and Hoda
- If you love trying the best in beauty, you’ll adore the Birchbox Limited Edition: Time To Dazzle kit. This amazing beauty kit includes 10 amazing products. If you’ve ever wanted to try the Living Proof Prime Style Extender, beautyblender, The Beachwaver Company The Wrap Up hair tool, earrings, brushes and more you’ll LOVE this set! There are so many items in it. I want them all.
- If you love trying new makeup and exciting new colors on your lids and on your cheeks as much as I do, you’ll love the Pretty and Pink 67 piece collection from Ulta! It includes eyeshadows, concealers, glitter top coats, cream eyeshadows, brow powders, eyeliner, a blush brush, lipstick and so much more! This is an amazing kit, and it’s only $20. It’s a great holiday gift, a must for Christmas and will help you look fab on New Year’s Eve!
- Give the teenager, the new mom, grandma, your bestie, aunt and more this amazing gift and she will love you forever! The Sephora Collection DOUBLETAP Brush Set includes a cheek and highlighter brush, a shadow and crease brush, a foundation and brushing brush, double-ended concealer brush, spoolie and liner brush, and a travel clutch! PS: If you’re shopping for beauty products and makeup in general, you can’t beat Sephora, especially their flash shipping! I have been known to spend a little too much time there! 😉
- If there’s one item I rely on on a daily basis, it’s my beautyblender. It helps me apply foundation, concealer, smooth out my contour and more! beautyblenders are the best gift ever! I didn’t see the ring she mentioned, BUT I did find this adorable starter kit called the beautyblender midas touch duo. Love that it’s in an ornament. How cute is that? It includes a makeup sponge applicator and a mini blendercleanser solid.
- Every gal regardless of age loves a great mascara and a beautiful eyelash curler to help elongate, curl and volumize her lashes. This Tarte Lash Delights Eye Essentials is the perfect gift for yourself or the lady on your list. Can you believe it’s only $20? Such a bargain!
- If your lady loves fragrances, she’ll adore the Pinrose Twirl and Whirl Rollerball Trio! It includes the scents Secret Genius, Wild Child and Lil’ Dipper.
- How gorgeous is this Dior Couture Colour Holiday Wardrobe Palette? Aren’t the eyeshadows and lipsticks absolutely stunning? This set is incredibly popular and already sold out at a few retailers. I’m buying it today! If you have it on your wish list, be sure to grab it before it sells out.
PS: Bobbie shared a few gifts from Target and Saks Fifth Avenue that I wasn’t able to find. I wanted to share the exact items that she mentioned in this post, so I didn’t feature any substitutions! Please be sure to watch the video below for more details on those items. 🙂
Hulu video: Watch beauty expert Bobbie Thomas show Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb the best of the best last minute holiday beauty gifts for every woman on your holiday shopping list! These items were featured on the Tuesday, December 19, 2017 episode of the Today show with KLG and Hoda! Please visit Today.com/KLGandHoda for more information as I am not affiliated with the show. My readers love everything beauty, and KLG and Hoda, so when there’s a great segment on the show, I thoroughly enjoy sharing the items and videos. Please be sure to check back often for more! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a very happy 2018.