Today, we’re excited to introduce you to an amazing company that helps those less fortune around the globe. The World Vision catalog offers gifts that have a multiplier effect—positively impacting the giver, receiver and those in need. This amazing organization works tirelessly tackling poverty and injustice around the world, helping children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential. They want to make your holiday brighter with an amazing giveaway valued at $500!
Enter To Win A World Vision Gift Basket with Jewelry and Accessories Valued at $500!
One lucky reader of Candace Rose will win:
- A beautiful Hope bracelet which was designed by “The Middle” star Patricia Heaton, who many of us also remember from “Everybody Loves Raymond.” (Value: $100) “The name was purposely chosen to encourage people to feel hopeful about our world and to give hope, through generosity, to those in need.”
- A stunning Vietnamese tote (Value: $100) – Disabled Vietnamese women gain independence by creating these beautiful hand-embroidered purses.
- A gorgeous African soapstone box. ($85) – Talented artisans bring raw stone to life with etched designs and hand dyed finishes that showcase modern African creativity and provide a sustainable way out of poverty.
- A fabulous Charm Necklace ($100) – Made by a gold and silver plating specialist in India, the unique and elegant charms make this necklace a subtle statement piece.
- A beautiful Infinity Scarf ($75) – This fashion-forward accessory is made by artisans in India who are trained in the loom industry to attain skills and a sustainable livelihood.
- A trendy Wraparound Ring ($55) – A vibrant, adjustable ring with aqua and blue chalcedony stones set in metal, made by female artisans in India.
World Vision was kind enough to send me the same items in the giveaway, so I could review them as well. Each and every item is absolutely gorgeous and of great quality. I absolutely adore everything! It helps knowing that each and every item is handmade with love, and is helping those in need around the world.
How To Enter The Giveaway:
Mandatory Entry: Visit World Vision’s website, and let me know which item is your favorite in the comment section below. PS: You will have many ways to obtain additional entries in the Rafflecopter below! We’re giving you many chances to win this amazing gift basket.
PS: Don’t forget to use hashtag #WVGiftCatalog in your additional entries.
***Giveaway is only available to U.S. residents. I’m sorry, items cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.
Giveaway starts on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 and ends on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at midnight PST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Information About World Vision:
About the World Vision Gift Catalog
Since 1996, the World Vision Gift Catalog has given people the opportunity to better the lives of children, adults and communities in the U.S. and around the world through hundreds of gifts in all different areas of need: clean water, food, education, sexual exploitation, job training and others. In fiscal year 2016, more than 112,000 people donated more than 274,000 items from the Gift Catalog helping people around the world. To order from World Vision’s Gift Catalog, visit www.worldvisiongifts.org or call toll-free at 1-855-WV-GIFTS (1-855-984-4387).
About World Vision
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. For more information, visit www.worldvision.org.
Disclaimer: I was sent items from the giveaway for review purposes. I was not compensated in any way. Opinions are my own as always.