On the Friday, October 27, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests: Denis Leary, and musical guest 2 Chainz ft. Travis Scott. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes! Be sure to scroll down to watch the funny video. I also transcribed the notes for your convenience!
Watch Video Of Jimmy Fallon Writing Thank You Notes For Halloween On Friday, October 27, 2017!
- “Thank you pumpkin patches for basically saying ‘Hey, kids lets go take Glamour Shots in front of some dead fruit.”
- “Thank you, waking up the morning after Halloween and seeing your costume on the floor, for making it look like I had a one night stand with a Ninja Turtle.”
- “Thank you, when my friends don’t text back after 20 seconds. It’s nice to know you absolutely hate my guts.”
- “Thank you, couples Halloween costumes for being a fun way to make your single friends feel even lonelier.”
- “Thank you, cereal for being the only food you have to drown before eating.”
- “Thank you ‘Suburbicon’ for hitting theaters this week and for sounding like the world’s lamest Transformer.”
- “Thank you, trying to get a bartenders attention for forcing everyone at the bar to compete in a game of who can make eye contact the hardest.”
- “Thank you, staple remover for looking like you’re going to suck the blood out of my other office supplies.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes on the Friday, October 27, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about his thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!