On the Friday, June 30, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Alec Baldwin, Julie Andrews and Dan White. Jimmy also penned our favorite segment of the week – his hilarious Friday night thank you notes.
On last night’s episode of the Tonight show, Jimmy Fallon wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Trumpcare for being like the art of the deal…..”
- “Thank you “playing frisbee for giving me the chance to yell ‘Sorry’ every 30 seconds.”
- “Thank you, Justin Trudeau for being on the cover of Delta’s inflight magazine, and for sitting like every guy in a coach middle seat.”
- “Thank you wine bottle opener for looking like ET’s skeleton.”
- “Thank you riding lawn mowers for not being called country zambonis.”
- “Thank you, plastic knives for being perfect for those times when you want to spend 20 minutes sawing away at a bagel.”
- “Thank you, diving boards for making me feel like a doomed pirate every time I do a cannonball.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to Justin Trudeau, Trumpcare, diving boards, wine bottle openers and more on the Friday, June 30, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!