On the Friday, July 28, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, he welcomed guests David Spade, Desus & Mero, and Penn & Teller. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his Friday night thank you notes!
Jimmy Fallon writes thank you notes on Friday, July 28, 2017!
On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Thank you Mel from The Emoji Movie for looking like Donald Trump after somebody takes away his iPhone.”
- “New White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci for letting us know what it would look like if a Ken doll grew up on the Jersey shore.”
- “Thank you, Apple airpods for making it look like someone put their Marlboro Light out in my ear.”
- “Thank you, squirrels for always looking like someone is going through your browser history.”
- “Styrofoam coolers for keeping my food for 30 minutes and then turning into a kiddie pool for sandwiches.”
- “Thank you, getting a text that says ‘Bahahaha’ for making me feel like I’m friends with a sheep who learned how to use a phone.”
- Thank you, Adirondack chairs for making the process of getting up make me feel like I’m doing CrossFit.”
- “Thank you, swimming nose clips for making everyone in the pool look like Lord Voldemort.”
Video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to President Donald Trump, Anthony Scaramucci, Adirondack chairs, and more on the Friday, July 28, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, the Tonight show or Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes, please contact the Tonight show directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!