On the Friday, July 21, 2017 episode of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”, Jimmy welcomed guests Kevin Bacon, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Nate Bargatze. He also penned our favorite weekly segment, his Friday night thank you notes!
- Thank you to “The Bachelorette for being down to the last three men, and getting us one step closer to finally knowing who will end up on “Dancing With The Stars.”
- “Thank you gust of wind when the subway pulls into the station for managing to be the most refreshing and nauseating experience at once.”
- “Thank you, windmills for being an ancient energy technology we use to block golfballs.”
- “Thank you hitchhikers for looking like you just really approve of everyone’s cars.”
- “Thank you, Ty Cobb for being Trump’s new lawyer and for letting me know what it would look like if David Crosby’s mustache…”
- “Thank you, pull strings on blinds. When I want the blinds to open or close I’m always going to pull the wrong one, so thank you very much.” Jimmy then proceeded to thank an audience member with a hug, and try to take a purse. 😉
- “Thank you, empty ice cube tray or as I like to call you, ‘the next guy’s problem.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to this season’s The Bachelorette, Dancing With The Stars, Donald Trump’s new lawyer Ty Cobb, pull strings on blinds and many more on the Friday, July 21, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon! If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!