Are you shopping for the perfect gift for the dad or grad in your life, but aren’t sure what to buy them? If so, you’re not alone! Shopping for the new graduate and/or the dad in your life can be very tough! You want to buy them something that they can use, is sentimental and will show them you care. Last week, renowned digital lifestyle expert, Mario Armstrong was kind enough to join me for an interview to dish on the top gifts for dads and grads!
Be sure to watch the video below to see my interview with digital lifestyle expert, Mario Armstrong in its entirety and to hear his amazing gift ideas. I’ve listed the items he mentioned during the interview below. For more information, please visit: thunknews.com/dadsgrads
Digital Lifestyle Expert Mario Armstrong Shares The Top Gifts for Dads and Grads!
- Why give anything less than the infinitely amazing Samsung Galaxy S8 – smart and beautiful
- Let Energizer light the way for your favorite dads and grads with their useful and versatile lighting products
- The Char-Broil Signature™ Gas Grill is must have for dads who know how to get the backyard party started
- For dads and grads who cherish a custom-made keepsake Personal Creations has perfect gifts to last a lifetime
- Celebrate with delectable treats for dads and gorgeous gifts for grads from Shari’s Berries
- For enterprise level security for your network and smart devices Dojo from BullGuard is a must have for dads, grads and everyone
Video: Watch Candace Rose interview digital lifestyle expert Mario Armstrong on the top gift ideas for dads and grads just in time for graduation season and Father’s Day!
Mario Armstrong, Emmy® award winner, digital lifestyle trends and technology commentator, has made it his mission to better people’s lives through technology. Mario is the tech expert for TODAY and Weekend TODAY. On his blog and in his commentary, Mario is known for his ability to bridge the gap between tech enthusiasts and those less technologically savvy. Because of his unique ability to simplify technology, Mario has made a name for himself as the “go to commentator” for many national TV and radio shows when they need an expert to translate a new technology or trend.
SMT is sponsored by Samsung, Energizer, Char-Broil, Personal Creations, Shari’s Berries, BullGuard. Candace Rose was not compensated by the sponsors for this interview.