Do you have a hard time falling asleep at night? Do you find yourself tossing and turning each night or watching the clock and hoping that you’ll manage to get even a few hours rest? Most if not all of us have been through this from time to time, and it’s awful.
If you’re looking for a safe and easy way to fall asleep and stay asleep you’re in luck! Beauty and lifestyle expert Kym Douglas joined Hallmark Home & Family co-hosts Mark Steines and Cristina Ferrare recently to show them and all of us how to make her DIY whipped bedtime rub using essential oils and a few other ingredients, and we have the YouTube video below and instructions on how to make it.
Video: Learn how to make Beauty and lifestyle expert Kym Douglas’ whipped bedtime rub!
Whipped Bedtime Rub
Directions for the foot scrub:
- 1/4 cups of coconut oil
- 1/4 cups of Cocoa Butter
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- 12 drops of chamomile essential oil
- 10 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- Add the coconut oil and cacao butter to a small pan and simmer till melted.
- Take off heat, & let rest for 10 minutes.
- Add essential oils to the pan and then put pan in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, and whip it on high with an electric mixer until the mixture softens.
- How to Use: Take a small amount and massage it into your feet before bed!
Tune In: Home & Family airs weekdays at 10 am ET/PT on Hallmark Channel.