Actress Keri Russell has long been one of our favorite actresses and style icons. She always looks fabulous, especially on the red carpet at the 2015 Met Gala in a green feather gown with a long train. Her makeup and her looked gorgeous as well. Keri’s stylist Brian Magallones (celebrity clients include: Elisabeth Moss, Tessa Thompson, Maria Bello) gave us the scoop on how you can recreate Keri Russell’s gorgeous look with Brazilian Blowout hair products!
The inspiration for Keri Russell’s hair tonight at the 2015 Met Gala was Wong Kar-Wai’s film “In The Mood For Love” – sleek and chic, yet soft and romantic. Brian used Brazilian Blowout styling products to tame Keri’s naturally curly hair, allowing him to keep the hair sleek, shiny, and frizz free. Get The Look, Step-By-Step…
- Used a small amount of Brazilian Blowout Acai Daily Smoothing Serum
- Dried hair in 2 inch sections and set in Velcro rollers.
- Removed the rollers, and used a 1.75 inch barrel curling iron to add a bit more curl. “Even the sleekest need to be curled first for a more “finished” look.”
- Next, brushed through hair to relax the curl
- Used Brazilian Blowout Acai Restorative Sculpt & Define Polish to slick hair back into an imperfect bun, maintaing a modern and youthful look. Left some pieces out in the front to create a long, sexy, swooping bang that can be left out or tucked behind her ear
- Finished her look with a spritz of Brazilian Blowout Acai Shine & Shield Shine Spray, and she was off to the red carpet!