It’s always an exciting day when Today show contributor Jill Martin stops by the show and shares her amazing Jill’s Steals and Deals! On this morning’s episode, Jill joined Savannah Guthrie and dished five items to beat the winter blues. Be sure to watch the clip below to see how you can save on fashion, and even the uber popular American Dolls!!!
Beat the Winter Blues Jill’s Steals and Deals for Wednesday, February 18th
- Hayley Starr infinite dress! Love this beautiful dress that you can tie four different ways and available in nine different colors. It retails for $159 and on sale for $48, which makes it 70% off.
- American Girl Classic Julie doll and PJ collection! The uber popular American Girl was a part of Jill’s Steals and Deals for the holidays, and it’s exciting to see she is back. Girls across the U.S. love this doll, this will make the perfect gift for Easter, a birthday or if you’d like to gift her for the holidays in 2015. It retails for $139 and on sale for $55. Love that this precious doll is from nearby San Francisco! I bet she’s a Giants fan. 😉
- Miriam Merenfeld Love, Hugs and Kisses Necklaces sterling silver charm on a gold filled chain. Paula Abdul and Eva Longoria love this necklace. They retail for $130 to $150, the deal is $29.99…making it 77 – 80% off.
- Donni Charm Together Scarf. According to Jill Martin of Jill’s Steals and Deals “It’s a soft cotton jersey that can be worn year round.” It retails for $145 and is on sale for $29. It’s 80% off.
- Marika Activewear. The trendy fitness wear retails for $50 to $70, and is on sale for $17. This fabulous activewear is 77% off.
I’m not affiliated in any way with the “Today” show, I just love sharing Jill Martin’s fab Jill’s Steals and Deals. Please head over to Today.com for more on these fabulous deals!