It’s no secret that Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes are our favorite “Tonight Show” segment of the week! On the Friday January, 16th episode of “The Tonight Show” starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy penned thank you notes to:
- Thank you: Cheryl Boone Isaacs “for pronouncing Dick Pope as Dick Poop, or as John Travolta put it…thank you.”
- “Thank You Paddington Bear for looking like the raccoon from the “Guardians of the Galaxy” dressed up from the murderer from “I Know What You Did Last Summer.”
- “Thank you Benedict Cumberbatch for looking less like a movie star and more like something a British guy would order for brunch.”
- “Thank you people who record live concerts with phones for basically telling everyone that you bought $200 tickets so you could make eight people on Instagram jealous.”
- “Thank you metal scoopers for signaling that you’re about to receive delicious ice cream or a Subway tuna salad.”
- “Thank you meat delivery trucks in Midtown Manhattan for driving a steak through the heart of the city.”
- “Thank you canned good drives for being a way to help the less fortunate by giving them all the cream of mushroom soup you don’t want in your cabinet.”
- “Thank you berets for making me look like a human acorn.”
Be sure to watch the video below to catch the hilarious Jimmy Fallon penning his weekly thank you notes!
PS: We have the entire episode of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” just in case you missed “NBC Nightly News” host Brian Williams, Victoria Justice and Joshua Topolsky!