Have you thought about trying out for “The Voice”, but you’re not able to attend one of the four casting calls offered across the country? Well, if you are a smartphone owner with a beautiful voice and you’ve been pondering trying out for the hit singing competition/reality show, you are in absolute luck! “The Voice” has teamed up with the StarMarker Interactive app, and as of today until July 6th you can tryout for “The Voice” right from your trusty iPhone or Android device.
Please scroll down for official details on how you can try out for the competition. Don’t miss this out this is an amazing opportunity of a lifetime!!!!!!
How it works:
- To enter the mobile audition, users can download the app for free available on iOS and Android
- Choose from a selection of songs that will be featured during the official The Voice Summer Tour
- Singers record their performance in-app using StarMaker’s new video functionality, and upload the audition video to the StarMaker YouTube Channel
- The top 10 vote getters will be reviewed by a judging panel made up of music professionals at StarMaker and casting producers with The Voice; submissions will be reviewed based on overall entertainment appeal, quality and production value
- At least one singer will get a call back from a top casting producer with The Voice whereby he/she can sing up to two or three songs WITH other band members and musical instruments — perks the four-city casting calls don’t allow
- Users can enter starting June 24 until the audition closes on July 6,2014
- One winner will be selected for a one-on-one call back audition with a casting producer from The Voice
- One top vote getter (of the top 10) will be invited to perform live on stage during The Voice Tour show at Nokia Theatre in LA on July 29