How to stay young
according to one of my favorite "tweeters" – Gayland Anderson
1) Throw out non-essential numbers such as age, weight & height. Let the doc keep track of them.
2) Keep only cheerful friends…Grouches pull you down.
3) Keep learning…computers, crafts, gardening, etc. Never let the brain idle.
4) Enjoy the simple things.
5) Laugh often, long & loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6) Tears happen. Endure, grieve & move on. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7) Surround yourself with what you love…family, pets, music, etc. Your home is your refuge.
8) Cherish your health. Preserve it, improve it, or get help.
9) Do not take guilt trips.
10) At every opportunity, tell the people you love that you love them.
For more information on where you can find Mr. Anderson, please follow his links!
Gayland Anderson's Blog
Gayland Anderson's Facebook
Email: [email protected]