* Stay away from cheap Nail salons (you know which ones I'm talking about) no matter how new and clean they appear. I received a beautiful bracelet for Christmas that I've been meaning to post, but can't because of a gorgeous infection!
* Listen to your true friends.
* Get second opinions with EVERYTHING! Not just your health, but with any type of big decision you have to make. If somebody/business doesn't tell you what you want to hear, try elsewhere.
* Invest! There was a product I was looking to purchase months ago, but didn't try. I get bummed out when I check ebay and see how much people are now bidding on it.
* No matter how big this puppy gets he ALWAYS wants to be held. Tomorrow he'll be 5 months, and I have a feeling the next five months will be filled with him napping in my lap or wanting to be held!
* When you're purchasing anything that requires a contract always ask if you have 30 days to cancel. You never know what could go wrong with the equipment, or if you're not going to like the service.
* Go with your gut, follow your instincts and never sell yourself short. People always say "never give up" but sometimes letting go is the best thing you can do for yourself.
* I'm going to stop telling people my age. I'm in my late 20's and people treat me as though I'm 87. Seriously I have my whole life ahead of me, leave me the you know what alone!
Have a good day 🙂