On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, he welcomed guests Taraji P. Henson and Miley Cyrus. He also penned the best segment of the week- his hilarious weekly night thank you notes. Be sure to watch the video below to see Jimmy write thank you notes on Friday, October 6, 2017.
Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes on the Friday, October 6, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show (Video)
On Friday, October 6, 2017 Jimmy Fallon wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Waterfalls for letting me know what it would look like if a cliff had permanent Snapchat rainbow barf face.”
- “Thank you sitting on an exit row on an airplane. I have no training whatsoever, but sure I’ll be responsible for the lives of everybody on this flight.”
- “Thank you tree houses for combining the coziness of cabins with the danger of falling to your death.”
- “Thank you people who ask if you’re taking your shoes off when you enter their house. Let me be the first to tell you, your house is not that great.”
- “Thank you scarves for giving me an easy way to make a dramatic exit.”
- “Thank you Chuck E. Cheese’s for being a great way to introduce your kids to gambling.”
- “Thank you taco bowls for fooling me into thinking I’m eating a salad instead of one enormous taco.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to waterfalls, Chuck E. Cheese, taco bowls and much more on the Friday, October 6, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy’s thank you notes or the Tonight Show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!