On the Friday, August 4, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Jessica Alba, Tim Gunn, Andy Puddicombe, Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha & Digital Farm Animals. He and Rudy from Sesame Street also penned our favorite segment of the week – his Friday night thank you notes!
On Friday, August 4, 2017, Jimmy Fallon wrote his his hilarious weekly thank you notes to:
- “Anthony Scaramucci for losing your job, your wife, and missing the birth of your son. All you need now is your truck to break down and you’ll have the world’s best country song.”
- “Thank you, Jon Snow and The Hound for being the Game of Thrones version of what you see on Tinder versus who actually shows up.”
- “Thank you, saying I’m going to get another drink at a party for really saying ‘I’m going to talk to someone else.”
- “Thank you, swim goggles for letting me enjoy a nice workout in the pool while also sucking my eyeballs out of my skull.”
- “Thank you, choosing between the window seat and an aisle seat on an airplane for making me guess whether I’ll need to sleep or pee.”
- “Thank you, Sesame Street’s newest character Rudy for showing us what it would look like if Elmo fell into a bag of Cheetos.”
Here are a few thank you notes from Rudy of Sesame Street!
- “Thank you Big Bird for being a bird that’s real, real big.”
- “Thank you, Cookie Monster for being a monster that eats cookies.”
- “Thank you, yawns for being short, silent..”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon and Rudy from Sesame Street write Jimmy’s weekly thank you notes to Anthony Scaramucci, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Jon Snow and The Hound and much more on the Friday, August 4, 2017 episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below or the Tonight Show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!