On the Friday, June 9, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests SNL star Kate McKinnon, John Cena, and Mac DeMarco. He also penned our favorite weekly segment, his Friday night thank you notes.
On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon wrote his Friday night thank you notes to:
- “The French Open finals for being the second best place to watch someone get served this week.”
- “Tomorrow’s weather forecast for being hazy and in the 80s…. John McCain, Comey hearing.”
- “Thank you, holding the subway pole for making my morning commute feel like the world’s most depressing strip club.”
- “Thank you, covfefe for showing us that a Ticketmaster captcha puzzle can go on to be a presidential quote.”
- “Thank you, growing a beard for letting me slowly turn into my own evil twin.”
- “Thank you, Tom Cruise for starring in the new Mummy movie being released today…or as you put it – ‘Show me the mummy.”
- “Thank you Capri Sun for looking like an IV bag on vacation.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to the James Comey hearing, covfefe, Tom Cruise, Mummy movie, Capri sun and much more on the Friday, June 9, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.