On the Friday, June 16, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests actress Kirsten Dunst, comedians Larry the Cable Guy, and Nikki Glaser. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes!
On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon wrote thank you notes to:
- “Thank you, Donald Trump celebrating his birthday this week….”
- “Thank you, Jeff Session’s testimony about the Russian investigation…”
- “Thank you, holding a seashell to your ear for making me look like the ocean’s DJ.”
- “Thank you, trying to kill a mosquito with your hands for making me look like a dad trying to clap along to the beat.”
- “Thank you, mummies for looking like Tim Gunn handed you a 12 pack of Charmin and told you to ‘make it work.”
- “Thank you, accidentally touching your friend’s hand as you walk together and for making both of you suddenly think ‘What are we?”
- “Thank you, adults who still call their dad, ‘daddy’ for managing to instantly creep everyone in the room out.”
- “Thank you, door knobs for always getting turnt.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to Donald Trump, Jeff Sessions, dads, mummies, Tim Gunn and many more on the Friday, June 16, 2017 episode of the Tonight show. *** If you have any questions or comments about Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!