On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Gisele Bundchen, Paul Giamatti, and Pete Lee. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes!
On Friday, May 5, 2017 Jimmy Fallon wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Taco Bell’s new naked chicken chips…..”
- “Licking salt off my hand before taking a tequila shot for making me feel like a cat with a drinking problem.”
- “Thank you, James Comey for testifying before a senate committee this week and for looking like every dad about to say ‘I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.”
- “Thank you, mint juleps for letting me know what it would taste like if Jim Beam made a toothpaste.”
- “Ryan Seacrest for being Kelly Ripa’s new co-host. Good luck trying to fill that gap.”
- “Thank you, Margarita glasses for looking like martini glasses wearing Spanx.”
- “Thank you, mops for looking like brooms the morning after Cinco de Mayo.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to Taco Bell’s new naked chicken chips, Margarita glasses, Kentucky Derby mint juleps and more on the Friday, May 5, 2017 episode of the Tonight show! *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!