Can you believe Mother’s Day is nearly upon us? With just two weeks until the big day, now is the time to shop for the perfect gift for mom, grandma (or the mom in your life!) if you haven’t done so already. One of my favorite tech journalists, Jennifer Jolly joined me this morning for an interview to dish on the TOP Mother’s Day gifts for the mom who loves flowers, sweet treats, technology, home decor and much more.
Please be sure to watch the video below to see my interview with Jennifer Jolly in its entirety. I’ve also listed the items she mentioned during the interview below. For more information please visit: ThunkNews.com/Mom.
- Make getting flowers an experience she’ll never forget with a gorgeous bouquet of fresh-from–the-farm flowers from The Bouqs Co.
- Beauty and function unite when you add a touch of the tropics to her favorite accessory — protect her phone with the exclusive Otterbox Symmetry Series Trèfle design case
- From dip to delivery, Shari’s Berries are designed to deliver delicious, delectable indulgence to the Diva in your life – your mom! – order online or through the app
- Help your cool mom see the bigger picture and take fun to a whole new level with a ROVA flying selfie drone and one touch sharing
- For the mom who demands the very best in digital audio, the colorful, futuristic BEEM (BeMe200) from BEEM UNITED will rock her world
- Connect to the world’s best artists for a one-of-a-kind gift for a one-of-a-kind mom at Minted
Video: Watch Candace Rose interview tech journalist Jennifer Jolly on the top Mother’s Day gifts for mom!
This SMT is sponsored by The Bouqs Co., OtterBox, Shari’s Berries, IOT Group, BEEM UNITED, Minted. Candace Rose was not compensated by the sponsors for this interview.