On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests: Martin Short, Jessica Seinfeld, and Britt Robertson. He also penned our favorite segment of the week – his hilarious Friday night thank you notes!
On the Friday, April 28, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon wrote his thank you notes to:
- “Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin for letting me know what would happen if Ross Geller hooked up with McLovin.”
- “Starbucks new Dragon Frappuccino for looking like what came out of me after I tried the Unicorn Frappuccino.”
- “Thank you, people wearing trench coats for basically saying I’m expecting some rain and possibly a mystery.”
- “Thank you, astronaut Peggy Whitson for speaking to President Trump via satellite this week. When asked how much longer she’d stay in space, she said I’d probably hang out until 2020 or 2024 depending on what happens.”
- “Thank you, counting sheep as a cure for insomnia for letting shepherds know we find their job very boring.”
- “Thank you umbrellas for keeping about 15% of my body fairly dry.”
- “Thank you, the potential writers strike….(pleads for the writers not to strike).
- “Thank you, wildlife refuge in Kenya for setting up a Tinder account for your endangered rhino. He must be pretty horny.”
Hulu video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to Starbucks Dragon Frappuccino, umbrellas, potential writers strike, wildlife refuge in Kenya and more on the Friday, April 29, 2017 episode of the Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, his thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!