On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Salma Hayek, Mike Birbiglia, Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes!
On the Friday, April 21, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Easter bunny at the White House Easter egg roll for looking like you just found out who was elected President.”
- “Thank you White House Easter bunny for letting me know what would happen if the white rabbit hooked up with Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.”
- “Thank you getting a tax refund for somehow making money that was already mine feel like a prize I won.”
- “Thank you business cards for being a fancy way of saying ‘here’s a rectangle with my name on it. Want to throw it out?”
- “Thank you Nature Valley granola bars. The taste is well worth finding crumbs in my keyboard for the next year.”
- “Thank you United for saying nobody will be fired over last week’s dragging incident. There punishment will be much worse – flying coach on United.”
- “Thank you Coachella for showing me what it would look like if a Forever 21 exploded in the desert.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes on Friday, April 21, 2017 to Coachella, Nature Valley granola bars, the Easter bunny and more. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!
For more videos of Jimmy Fallon writing thank you notes, please follow these links:
Friday, February 17th videos
Friday, March 24th videos
Friday, April 7th videos