On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Samuel L. Jackson, Dakota Fanning, Ed Sheeran! He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his Friday night thank you notes!
On the Friday, March 3, 2017 episode of the Tonight show, Jimmy Fallon wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Photo of Kellyanne Conway in the Oval Office for looking like a teenager when your mom is trying to vacuum the living room.”
- “Thank you high schoolers that can grow goatees for basically saying I’m in the prime of my life, but I want to look like a dad who is in his second marriage.”
- “Thank you Congress for looking like you got your carpet from a Greyhound bus.”
- “Beef for being the only meat I’ve got a problem with.”
- “Hotel jacuzzis for somehow making it not seem weird that I’m taking a hot bath with strangers.”
- “Thank you red velvet cake for having a name that perfectly describes your appearance while also giving zero clues as to what you’re actually made of.”
- Magnets for being so damn attractive.”
- “Thank you, Fluffernutter for sounding like an overdubbed curse word in a TBS movie starring Samuel L. Jackson.”
- “Thank you, “La La Land” for inspiring us all with your heartbreaking but beautiful story. I’m sorry, thank you, “Moonlight” for inspiring us all with your heartbreaking but beautiful story.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write his weekly thank you notes on the Friday, March 3, 2017 episode of the Tonight show to “La La Land”, “Moonlight”, Kellyanne Conway, Congress and more. If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!