On the Friday, March 24, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Morgan Freeman, Norman Reedus and Joe Zimmerman. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious weekly thank you notes!
On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy wrote thank you notes to:
- “Spring break or as Mexico puts it ‘maybe we should let them build that wall.”
- “Thank you, speculation that Peyton Manning could run for the senate in 2020. Finally, someone in congress who can pass something.”
- “Thank you, March Madness for sounding like an old time disease from the 1800s. ‘Dearest Jebediah, I’m afraid to say the entire family has succumbed to the March Madness.”
- Stethoscopes or as I like to call you ‘heartbeats by Dre.”
- “Thank you, Costco’s new home delivery service for sparing me from being seen trying to pack a 48 pack of toilet paper into my trunk.”
- “Thank you, March Madness upsets for giving sports anchors a chance to be just as wrong as weathermen.”
- “Life’ and ‘Chips’ for being this week’s big movies and the name of Chris Christie’s tell-all memoir.”
Tonight Show Video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to spring break, Peyton Manning running for senate, March Madness, Costco, the movies
“Chips”, “Life”, Chris Christie and more on the Friday, March 24, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the Hulu video below, Jimmy’s thank you notes or the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!