On the Friday, March 17, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Taraji P. Henson, Jon Glaser and Run the Jewels. Jimmy also penned our favorite segment of the week, his Friday night thank you notes.
On last night’s episode (St. Patrick’s Day) of the Tonight Show, Jimmy wrote his famed thank you notes to:
- “Shamrock Shake for sounding less like a drink and more like what leprechauns call twerking.”
- “Thank you, March Madness for making me feel good about rooting against a bunch of 19 year olds trying to follow their dreams.”
- “Guinness logo for letting me know what it would look like if Picasso painted Donald Trump.”
- “Thank you, pub crawls for being trick-or-treating for drunk people.”
- “Thank you snow blower for looking like a lawnmower that’s flashing somebody.”
- “Thank you “Beauty and the Beast” for teaching kids and important lesson, it’s okay if you’re hideous and everyone is scared of you, you can still get the girl as long as you’re crazy rich.”
- “Thank you, little girl who interrupted her dad’s BBC interview for letting us know what it would look like if minions were real.”
Tonight show video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes to March Madness, the little girl who interrupted BBC dad, Guinness, Shamrock Shake, and more on the St. Patrick’s Day (Friday, March 17, 2017) episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!