On the Friday, February 3, 2017 episode of the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy welcomed guests Gordon Ramsay, Alessia Cara, and the experts from This Old House. Jimmy also penned our favorite weekly segment, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes.
On last night’s episode of the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Atlanta Falcons logo for letting me know what would happen if the post office logo hooked up with the Sprint logo.”
- “Thank you, Beyonce for being pregnant with twins. I just hope you don’t forget about all the single babies.”
- “Thank you, plastic shopping bag for being the perfect place to store all my other plastic shopping bags.”
- “Trump’s supreme court nominee Neil Gorsuch for looking like a dad on “Law & Order who says ‘that doesn’t sound like something my son would do.”
- “Thank you, seven layer dip for being seven layers when the game begins, and one super weird layer for the rest of the night.”
- “Steve Bannon for finally letting me know what happened to that pigeon lady from “Home Alone 2.”
- “Lego’s new Emojis for letting users communicate emotions like ‘I’m happy’; ‘I’m concerned’; and ‘I just stepped on a Lego.”
- Thank you, wearing an NFL jersey to a Super Bowl party for letting me know what it would look like if Tom Brady spent 40% of his time on a La-Z-Boy.
Tonight Show Video: Watch Tonight show host, Jimmy Fallon write thank you notes on Friday, February 3, 2017 to Beyonce, Neil Gorsuch, Tom Brady and many more! *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or the Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!