On the Friday, February 10, 2017 episode of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”, Jimmy welcomed guests Lena Dunham of HBO’s hit show “Girls”, actor/rapper Common of “John Wick: Chapter 2”, comedians Kate Berlant and John Early. He also penned our favorite segment of the week, his hilarious Friday night thank you notes!
On last night’s episode of “The Tonight Show”, Jimmy wrote his weekly thank you notes to:
- “Thank you, vacation photo of Barack Obama for looking like a GoPro commercial, a Ray-Ban commercial and a Flomax commercial all rolled into one.”
- “Thank you, giant snowstorm hitting the Northeast, or as Punxsutawney Phil put it, ‘told ya betches.”
- “Thank you, Jeff Sessions for being confirmed as attorney general. I’m sure the other Keebler elves will miss you.”
- “Thank you, Dominos pizza for launching a wedding registry. It’s the perfect idea for couples who would be together for 30 minutes or less.”
- “Thank you, people who fall asleep on planes for making me feel like a cat burglar while sneaking past you to use the bathroom.”
- “Thank you, candy hearts for being a great way to say I love you, Be mine, and here’s something that tastes like antacid.”
- “Thank you, people who wear snowshoes for looking like you accidentally stepped in a pile of tennis rackets.”
- “Thank you, identity fraud for being at an all-time high.”
“Tonight Show” video: Watch Jimmy Fallon write his Friday night thank you notes to former President Barack Obama, Jeff Sessions, candy hearts, identity theft and more on the Friday, February 10, 2017 episode of The Tonight show. *** If you have any questions or comments about the video below, Jimmy Fallon’s thank you notes or The Tonight show itself, please contact them directly on their website as I am not affiliated with the show. Thank you!