I love decorating for the holidays, working on DIY projects and making gifts for loved ones, especially for Valentine’s Day. If you’re searching for a fun DIY project to work on this weekend, you’re in luck. Healthy living advocate and Hallmark “Home & Family” show family member Sophie Uliano made DIY heart shaped massage bars just in time for Valentine’s Day and we have video from the show and the directions below so you can make them and give them to family and friends this hearts day!
Tune In: Home & Family airs weekdays at 10 am ET/PT on Hallmark Channel.
DIY HEART SHAPED MASSAGE BARS
A Valentine’s Day DIY from Sophie Uliano.
Ingredients for Rose & Jasmine Scented Bars
- 4 Tsp Beeswax
- 2 Tb Cocoa Butter
- 2 Tb Shea Butter
- 2 Tb Rosehip seed oil
- 1 Tb Tahitian Monoi Oil
- 1 Tb crushed rose powder
- 40 drops rose perfume oil
1. Gently heat oils, butters and waxes in double boiler until everything has melted.
2. Whisk in the rose powder and the rose perfume essential oil.
3. Pour into silicone heart molds
4. Allow them to set for a couple of hours.
5. Remove your mini bars from the molds and package beautifully for your loved ones.
Video: Watch healthy living advocate and Hallmark “Home & Family” show family member Sophie Uliano show you how to make DIY heart shaped massage bars for Valentine’s Day.