Are you shopping for someone special/tech lover on your list this holiday season, but aren’t sure what laptop, two-in-one or fitness tracker you should purchase? If so, you’re in luck! One of my favorite tech experts on the planet, the one and only Jennifer Jolly joined me for an interview this morning to dish on her favorite Microsoft laptop, two-in-one, and fitness tracker. She also discussed her favorite premium services for the office and for the home, as well as the secret to getting great deals and managing all of your holiday travel plans on your trusty smartphone.
I have a list of all the products that tech expert Jennifer Jolly mentioned below! Please be sure to watch the video below to see Jennifer discuss these amazing tech products/holiday gifts, so you can see them in action. For more information please head over to ThunkNews.com/EssentialGifts.
Jennifer’s Essential Holiday Tech Gift Guide:
· Windows 10 has your essentials covered with Microsoft Edge – the most efficient browser – and Cortana, the most clever personal assistant to help you find anything you want just for asking.
· Laptops and two-in-ones make great gifts, so give the very best –Surface Book or Surface Pro 4.
· Reach your health and fitness goals with the new and amazing features of the Microsoft Band 2.
· For access to the most essential premium services for work or home, Microsoft Work and Play Bundle is a great deal to give or receive.
· Get great deals and manage all your holiday travel plans anywhere, anytime directly from your phone, tablet or smart watch the Hotwire app.
Video: Watch tech expert Jennifer Jolly and Candace Rose chat about Jennifer’s essential holiday tech gift guide on Wednesday, December 2, 2015.