*THE CREATORS OF SHARKNADO AND Z NATION WANT YOU!*
Tomorrow, December 10th, is the last day to enter the “Memorex Lives!” Video Contest, so unleash your creativity and make-a-scene with actor Joey Lawrence for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to break into Hollywood!
One lucky Grand Prize winner will win a walk-on role in a 2016 production by The Asylum, the creators of SHARKNADO and Z Nation,plus a 55″ 4K UHDTV, an invitation to audition for a speaking role and schedule a screenwriter pitch meeting with The Asylum producers. The Memorex Lives! video contest is easy as 1, 2, 3:
1) Visit www.memorexlives.com and review the video clips featuring actor/singer/producer Joey Lawrence, who plays the role of superhero action star Brock Firestone, leader of The Resistance against The Evil Empire.
2) Film your own clever clips on your iPhone, webcam or Red camera and upload them into the film editor.
3) Enter now through December 10, 2015 and share with your friends! 10 finalists will be chosen to compete against each other by popular vote starting December 17, 2015.
The top three videos will win a prize, but only one of them will WIN BIG!
* Walk on role in a production produced by The Asylum
* An invitation to audition for a speaking role in a production produced by The Asylum
* Schedule a script pitch meeting with producers at The Asylum
* Memorex CrystalVision Ultra 55″ 4K UHDTV w/ sound bar and subwoofer
*Second Place Prize*
* 42″ Memorex CrystalVision HDTV w/ sound bar and subwoofer
*Third Place Prize*
* 32″ Memorex CrystalVision HDTV
*Grand Prize Winner will be provided Transportation and accommodations for two people to Los Angeles, CA for two nights to receive their walk on role and pitch session. Airfare and rental car will be provided for those living in the 50 States and cannot be exchanged for its cash value.*
For complete contest rules and to learn more about the Memorex Lives! video contest, visit www.memorexlives.com