Breast cancer awareness month is a cause that’s near and dear to my heart. Every October I look forward to conducting interviews on the latest research and treatment options because like many of you, I have friends and family members who have been diagnosed with this horrible disease and I hope that one day we will find a cure. I also like to do my part to help the cause by making purchases that give back. One thing is definitely for sure, two of my favorite co-hosts, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb are always working to bring more awareness to breast cancer awareness. Did you know that Hoda Kotb is actually a breast cancer survivor? Earlier this morning on the Today show, they were joined by Today show contributor Jill Martin who shared some great products that not only bring more awareness to breast cancer, but raise money for breast cancer research too.
- The first product Jill Martin mentioned was from AnticaFarmacista.com. As a huge fan of Gilda Radner who lost her battle with ovarian cancer on May 20, 1989, I love that 100% of your purchase of (Peonia, Gardenia and Rosa Perfume) goes to Gilda’s Club.
- Jason Wu for Saks.com Stand Up 2 Cancer T-shirt $35. 100% goes to Stand Up 2 Cancer!
- Saint Vintage jewelry will donate 100% to Stand Up 2 Cancer when you purchase anything pink.
- Twine and Twig Style will donate 100% to the Susan G. Komen Foundation when you purchase the Pink and White necklace.
- AnnTaylor.com is donating to the BCRF (Breast Cancer Research Foundation) when you purchase this necklace or charm bracelet
- Modify Watches is donating 50% to the National Breast Cancer Foundation when you make this watch purchase (please follow the link for details).
- Lands End. 75% of the proceeds from the pink thread project goes to the Breast Cancer Research Fund.
- Lowe’s Hot Pink Sassy Mood Light. 25 cents from each bulb purchased goes to Breast Cancer Awareness.
- BreastCancerFreebies.com. There are retreats, exercise classes, makeup, scholarships and more available. Please follow the link for details.
Watch Jill Martin, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb dish on products that give back to breast cancer awareness on the Monday, October 19, 2015 episode of the Today show. I am amazed at the amount of amazing companies that are giving anywhere from 50% to 100% to breast cancer awareness. Please be sure to watch the video below for details.