We’ve come to learn over the years that fashion designer, lifestyle expert and Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey’s wife, Camila Alves is a master in the kitchen, but did you know she’s a DIY expert too? Earlier this morning on the Today show, the one and only Camila Alves joined Matt Lauer to show him how to make a cake stand, chalk paint wine glasses, fabulous wine glass candle holders, wine bottle lanterns and even a soda can vase!
- To make the cake stand, Camila Alves dished that you’ll need a wine glass, glass glue, and a plate.
- If you’re hosting brunch or throwing a holiday party and serving wine, chalk paint wine glasses are a must! Nobody will lose their wine glass with this fun DIY project. According to Ms. Alves you’ll need a wine glass and some chalk paint (she used Rust-Oleum ChalkBoard paint).
- Wine glasses were definitely the theme of Camila Alves DIY segment on the Today show, and she made great wine glass candles with just wine glasses and candles!
- If you love fresh flowers, have an abundance of soda cans and spray paint you’ll definitely want to hear how Camila created a great soda can vase.
- Last but definitely not least, I love the look of the DIY wine glass bottle lanterns, and had no idea they were so easy to make. They’re perfect for outdoor soirees, holiday parties, weddings, and much more. She dished that you’ll need a wick, tiki fluid, tape, a wine bottle and a few other materials. Be sure to watch the Today show video below to see just how Camila Alves created these beautiful DIY projects! Don’t forget to visit Today.com for more details!
Video: Watch lifestyle expert and Matthew McConaughey’s better half, Camila Alves show Matt Lauer how to create gorgeous DIY wine glass bottle lanterns, a soda can vase, wine glass candle centerpieces, chalk painted wine glasses, a wine glass cake stand and much more on the Wednesday, September 30, 2015 episode of the Today show. Please sure to head over to Today.com for Camila Alves DIY tips!