I absolutely LOVE beauty products, but like many of you I don’t make a big beauty/makeup purchase until I’ve done my research or have read a review, especially since beauty products can be quite pricey. This morning on the Today show, Allure magazine’s Editor-in-Chief Linda Wells stopped by to chat with Savannah Guthrie and reveal Allure’s “Best of Beauty” winners. Please be sure to watch the video below to see if your favorite made the list and we also linked up to some of the top skincare and makeup must haves so you can add them to your beauty arsenal right away!
According to Linda Wells, there are 13,000 new beauty products and believe it or not, they try absolutely everything (sounds like my kind of job!). Not only do the fabulous men and women who work at Allure try the beauty products but they send them over to dermatologists and chemists as well to “make sure they are the best of the very best.”
2015 Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award Winners
Breakthrough beauty winners
- Erasa. It erases lines! According to Linda Wells “it’s the closest we’ve gotten to Botox.”
- Pure Pigment Cover FX Custom Drops Tinted Moisturizer
- Remington T|Studio Protect Flat Iron/Straightener with Cool Mist! You can even use it on wet hair.
- Avene Cleanance acne products made the list as well! It’s perfect for those of us who suffer from adult acne.
- Zoya. I absolutely LOVE Zoya nail products, and Linda Wells dished that Zoya’s Naked Manicure Perfector in Lavender made Allure Magazine’s “Best of Beauty” list this year!
- Temptu Air Airbrush Makeup. Put your foundation, bronzer and blush on flawlessly with this fabulous airbrush that actually fits into your purse! LOVE it.
Video: Watch Allure Magazine Linda Wells and Savannah Guthrie reveal some of the top Allure Magazine Best of Beauty winners on the Monday, September 21, 2015 episode of the Today show. Be sure to visit Today.com for more Allure winners!