We all want to look and feel our best as we age, but like many of you, I’d prefer to combat the signs of aging with beauty products and not have to go under the knife! If you feel the same way I do, you’re in luck! I’m hosting a great giveaway with two amazing beauty products valued at $110, the first one is Worryless, which will fill and conceal wrinkles between your eyebrows instantly; and the other is Dermaflage an amazing 3D silicone scar filler that fills scars instantly. It was invented by a “special effects makeup pro and used on celebrities.” Be sure to scroll down for more details on the products and how you can enter to win both products!
Time to toss all those plumping products that promised to work. Say bye-bye to Botox. Make room for the only at home anti-frown line product you’ll need from now on – WorryLess. Worryless is indeed the stuff of movie magic. Developed by Hollywood makeup and special effects artists, it uses medical grade silicone to simulate skin—filling and concealing frown lines between your eyebrows instantly! WorryLess is the first and only topical dermal filler created to virtually erase glabella lines (the deep vertical lines between your eyebrows). If it works for A-list actors on high definition film, it will work for you!
Upon application, the silicone transforms from a liquid to a flexible rubber-like consistency, which simulates skin. It seamlessly fills in the deep crevices and because it is translucent, allows your skin to shine through. The result? Perfectly, smooth realistic looking skin.
· Waterproof (lasts approx. 36 hours)
· Clinically and dermatologist tested
· Allergy tested
· Instant Results
How to Apply in 2 Easy Steps
Step 1: Apply. Apply a small amount to the skin using the pointed precision application tool. With a spatula tool or a finger, blend the edges into the skin.
Step 2: Texture. Place Skin Texture Pad over the area. Press around the edges. Hold in place for about a minute.
The other fabulous revolutionary beauty product we’re giving away is Dermaflage, a 3D silicone scar filler!
FILL AND CONCEAL FACE AND BODY SCARS WITH DERMAFLAGE:
A SECOND SKIN COSMETIC DEVELOPED BY HOLLYWOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP ARTISTS
Most people have scars of one form or another. Be they acne scars, skin cancer, surgical, piercings,
or due to injuries. The good news is that now there is Dermaflage, the first at home cosmetic that functions as a second skin to fully cover scars on the face and body.
WHAT IS DERMAFLAGE?
The recessed nature of these imperfections cannot be effectively hidden using makeup, leaving expensive and often ineffective medical procedures as the only viable option. Far superior to traditional cosmetics and concealers, Dermaflage fills and conceals the recessed area. Used improperly, makeup can look cakey and does not effectively fill the sunken areas of the skin. Dermaflage is translucent to let your natural pigment come through, flexible so that it moves the skin, water proof and lasts all day.
· Invented by a Special Effects makeup pro – used by TV/movie stars
· 3D silicone scar filler that fills and conceals instantly
· Non-irritating, non-allergenic 3-step application
· Non-invasive – no injections, no pain
· Dermatologist & clinically tested
· Matches your skin tone
· Can be applied to scars on the face and body
· Lasts up to 36 hours- even while swimming or showering
How to enter the Dermaflage and Worryless giveaway:
Contest is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway will end on Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 9 PM PST. Winner will be chosen randomly, and notified via email. Good luck!
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment in the comment section below telling me why you’d like to win?
For extra entries:
- Follow Dermaflage on Facebook: Facebook.com/Dermaflage. (Please leave a comment below stating how you follow Dermaflage on Facebook).
- Follow Dermaflage on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Dermaflage. (Please leave a comment below stating how you follow Dermaflage on Twitter).
- Follow Dermaflage on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Dermaflage (Please leave a comment below stating how you follow Dermaflage on Youtube)
- Follow Dermaflage on Instagram: http://instagram.com/dermaflage (Please leave a comment below stating how you follow Dermaflage on Instagram)
- Follow Dermaflage on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/dermaflage (Please leave a comment below stating how you follow Dermaflage on Pinterest)
- Follow Candace Rose on Twitter: Twitter.com/CandaceRose. (Please leave a comment stating how you follow Candace Rose on Twitter.)
- Follow Candace Rose on Facebook: http://Facebook.com/MissCandaceRose. (Please leave a comment stating how you follow Candace Rose on Facebook.
- Follow Candace Rose’s NEW fashion and beauty Instagram: http://instagram.com/stylecandi (Please leave a comment stating how you follow Candace Rose on Instagram.)
- Follow Candace Rose on YouTube: http://YouTube.com/CandieAnderson (Please leave a comment stating how you follow Candace Rose on YouTube).
- Follow Candace Rose on Pinterest: http://Pinterest.com/CandaceRose. (Please leave a comment stating how you follow Candace Rose on Instagram.)
- Pin the image/link to giveaway above on Pinterest. Please leave a comment below with the link to the pinned image.
- Share a link to the giveaway on Twitter. Please leave a comment in the comment section below with the link (It will need to be public).
- Share a link to the giveaway on Facebook. Please leave a comment in the comment section below with the link to your post on Facebook. (It will need to be public).
- Post the image above and share a link to the giveaway on Instagram. Please leave a comment in the comment section below with a link to your post on Instagram (It will need to be public).
- Post a link to the giveaway on your blog. Please leave a comment in the comment section below with a link to your blog post.
You can complete as many extra entries as you’d like. You can link up to the giveaway on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest as many times as you’d like, but please just leave a comment in the comment section below with a link. Thank you! Good luck.