Oscar nominee Reese Witherspoon looked absolutely gorgeous last night at the 87th annual Academy Awards in her black and white Tom Ford gown and luxurious smooth wavy locks. Black and white is one of the hottest fashion/color trends of 2015, and long wavy hair is a classic style that will always be on trend! It’s perfect for the bride-to-be just in time for her spring/summer wedding, prom season or an evening out on the town!
If you’d like to recreate Reese Witherspoon’s luxurious smooth wavy locks as seen on the Oscar red carpet, you’re in luck! Renowned Redken/Cutler stylist Jenny Balding shared the secret to recreating Reese’s gorgeous classic look!
Reese Witherspoon’s luxurious smooth wavy hair
- Create a precise middle part
- Blow dry using a large round brush creating a wave throughout the mid-length to the ends.
- Take the section in front of the ear on both sides and smooth back into a small ponytail at the nape.
- With a small oval type brush, blend the back and front together.
- Mist Redken Fashion Works hairspray throughout for versatile hold and shine.