Actress Emma Stone looked absolutely gorgeous at the 2015 Sag Awards! She was on trend with her gorgeous sleek ponytail, trendy ear cuffs and fab red lips! Stylist Jenny Balding gave us the scoop on how you can recreate this look just in time for Valentine’s Day and wedding season, which believe it or not is right around the corner.
SAG Award Winner Emma Stone’s simple, sleek ponytail complimented her tuxedo-inspired Dior gown. “This style has become a red carpet favorite and even though this look appears very simple, the attention to detail is what makes Emma look so striking with this side part low ponytail. This style gives a polished edge to any look as it keeps you looking streamlined.” – Jenny Balding, Cutler/Redken Stylist
- Start by creating a low side part, focusing on keeping the part very straight.
- Blow dry hair very smooth and straight and then use a straightening iron throughout to give the ultimate sleek finish.
- Sweep into a low ponytail at the nape.
- The attention to detail with the part and the sleek finish really transforms a simple ponytail into a chic style.
- Finish by misting Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist all over to create the ultimate shine.
Emma Stone’s black Dior gown on the 21st annual Sag Award Show red carpet!