With engagement season (and winter wedding season) upon us, now is the time to start shopping for the perfect bridal gown/wedding dress. Did you know one of the latest wedding trends is to have three bridal dresses? “Today’s” Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager were joined by one of my favorite interviewees, Anja Winikka of “The Knot” to dish on the hottest wedding trends. We have a few of them here and we’ve also linked up to quite a few gorgeous bridal gowns that are perfect for your winter, spring and summer 2015 wedding!!!
Wedding trends for 2015
- Marsala is the “it” color! Incorporate it into your wedding day by choosing marsala colored bridesmaid dresses, nail color, or even flowers.
- GoPro video cameras are great for the dance floor!
- Ranch weddings and copper mugs are very in!
- Brides are buying three dresses for the wedding! One for the ceremony, reception and after party are a must (please see below for some fab bridal gowns).
- Wedding jumpsuits are very in as well. Solange Knowles wore a fab white jumpsuit to her wedding in 2014.
- Separates/two piece wedding dresses are very on trend!
Be sure to scroll down for gorgeous designer bridal gowns perfect for the bride tying the knot in 2015!
Bridal gowns perfect for the ceremony
Elegant wisteria bridal gown:
Gorgeous Amelie Gown perfect for a winter wedding!
Beautiful beading and tulle:
Lovely vintage inspired bridal gown:
Romantic lace Marchesa bridal gown:
Gorgeous Alhambra gown perfect for a ranch wedding!
Trendy two piece/separate bridal gown:
The Eyelash lace jumpsuit by J.Crew was featuring on the “Today” show on Wednesday, January 7th!
Reception and After party wedding dresses:
Boho inspired short dress with trendy fringe detail: