I always get excited when Jill Martin is on the Today show! If you missed out on Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales, you’ll be excited to learn about all the great deals she shared today (December 3rd) during her Jill’s Steals and Deals segment. If you’re looking for a great wool coat for your guy or perhaps a new pair leather gloves with cashmere lining for yourself, or you want to buy your bestie a a Lena Wald necklace, you’re in luck. These are just a few of Jill’s Steals and Deals Supersized holiday edition must haves!!!
Be sure to watch the video below to catch some of Jill’s Steals and Deals supersized holiday 2014 edition!
- Every guy needs a new Italian tie, especially a Serica Italian silk tie. They retail for $125 and are on sale for $37.50 (70% off).
- Wraps are one of the hottest fashion trends! Beryll Cashmere Wrap Scarves retail for $595 and are on sale for $79.00 (80% off).
- Who doesn’t need a new pair of leather gloves with cashmere lining, especially now that California is experiencing its first winter in a few years?! The Portolano Classic Leather Gloves with Cashmere lining retail for $140, and they’re on sale for $42.
- Every gal needs a great handbag! The Onna Ehrlich Kim everyday bag retails for $498, but is on sale for $99 (80% off).
- One of the best things about the holiday season are all the amazing beauty buys! If you love trying new products, you’ll adore the Ayres Beauty 5-piece set! It retails for $109, and is on sale for $33 (70% off).
- I love a great necklace, especially one with meaning or inspirational words. The Lena Wald layering necklaces retail for $190, and the deal is $49 – you’re saving 74%!
- Candles not only smell great, but are beautiful home decor! D.L. & Co. Signature Collection Luxury Candles retail for $85, and are on sale for $25 (71% off)!
- I love great packaging. Nothing makes quite a statement like a beautifully wrapped present! The Wrapped Wrapping Paper set is amazing and exclusive to Today! It retails for $126 and is on sale for $31.99, which makes it 75% off.
Don’t forget to head over to Today.com to take part in these great Jill’s Steals and Deals!
Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated in any way with the Today show, I just love spreading the word about Jill’s Steal and Deals. Please contact them if you have any questions about any of the products featured on the show. Thank you!!!